Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2007

What happen to Anak Raja Bugis?

Malay English

26/07: A comedy of errors (excerpts)

I received a call from the police at 8.00am yesterday that they want to record my statement on the police report lodged by an ex-Selangor Menteri Besar with two Muhamads in his name. I saw the phone call coming and was not only expecting it but was hoping that they would summon me for interrogation so that I can expose this entire episode for the farce that it really is. In short, I pushed their hand with the 'See you in hell Muhamad son of Muhamad' article so that they would be forced to make their move on me.

.........
>>
.........

"Okay, now I will make that statement. Malaysia Today's domain name is registered in the UK," I told the police. When you click on the domain name malaysia-today.net you are sent to the server of the registered IP address in that domain name. Our server is in Singapore. But what you see is only the front page. Then you choose which item on the front page you want to read and you are sent to the blog. The blog sits in the US. When you post a comment it goes straight to the blog. For all intents and purposes, Malaysia Today is a foreign website and not a Malaysian website. We therefore do not come under Malaysian laws."

No comments:

Search Box

Import - Export Business

Search Box