Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2009

DON'T TAKE US FOR FOOLS!....ALTHOUGH SOME OF US CAN BE FOOLED.

Driving back from two afternoon ceremah's in Bukit Gantang, I get an sms that the new PM is magnanimously releasing 13 from Kem Kamunting.

Collecting my thoughts, I told myself that if Najib does not release Mat Shah Mohd Satray amongst the 13, this PM is a capital sham....thinking that he can fool us. I immediately rang Laila (photo), Mat Shah's wife. Even before I could question her she said, "Uncle Zorro, Mat Shah is not on the list." I do not wish to publish our conversation except to say that as expected this was a shallow attempt at damage control. If the PM was a man of stature, he would not treat us as fools, thinking that we will be so impressed that we will burn incense to his image! I know that there will be some out there who will burn this incense to his honor.[more]


No comments:

Search Box

Import - Export Business

Search Box